Friday, 14 June 2013

Pin Hop June 2013

I'm in the  Pin Hop 2013

This is a special Pintrest board where you will find the work of over 50 surface pattern designers from all over the world. Each blog post will link to the Pin Hop board on Pinterest so you can easily hop about looking at all the wonderful work without getting lost. Have fun and I hope you like my work.

Thank you so much to Tina Olsson at Fyllayta, for all her time and effort in organising everything. Enjoy!

All the prints in the Pin Hop will be based on one of four themes, picked from Patternbanks trend forecast, AW 1314.

I have based my collection on the Midnight Garden theme below. 

Midnight Garden Trend

cr_patterns_pinhop1a cr_patterns_pinhop2a cr_patterns_pinhop3a cr_patterns_pinhop4a





Thank you for taking part in the pin hop and looking at my work. I'd love to hear any comments.


  1. You can now hop on to the next designer Veronica at pitter-pattern

  2. or hop back to the Pin Hop June 2013 board and see the wonderful work from all the designers taking part.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...